Information about the meeting of the Scientific Council of the ESI of Law
The following issues were discussed at the meeting on December 5, 2019:
- About consideration of attestation materials Samoilenko A.L. to obtain the academic title of Associate Professor of the Department of International, European and Civil Law.
- The current state and new perspectives of the practical-oriented component of the preparation of students of the ESI of Law.
- About the presence in the information space and the state of advancement of ESI of Law web resources in the Internet.
- State of development of scientific activity at the departments of the ESI of Law and its main tasks for 2020
- State of grant and self-financing activities and main objectives for 2020.
- Approval of the topic of dissertations for postgraduate and doctoral students.
- Recommendation for publication:
– monographs “International Finance and International Financial Assistance in Ukraine: ”Administrative-Legal Aspect” (Doctor of Law, Assoc. Prof. Garust Yu.V. and Ph.D. Mirgorod-Karpova V.V.);
– monographs «Law Enforcement Authorities as Subjects of Economic Security of Ukraine» (Doctor of Laws, Assoc. Prof. Garust Yu.V. and Ph.D. Melnik VI);
– the manual “Administrative responsibility and offenses (in the diagrams and tables)” (authors Doctor of Law Kulish A.M. and Doctor of Law Reznik A.M.).
The following issues were discussed at the meeting on November 7, 2019:
- Approval of dissertation topics, general plans of scientific work and plans of scientific work for the 1st year of preparation for graduate students.
- Establishment of the Board of Appeal at the Law Institute (to protect PhD students in the specialty “081 Law”).
The following issues were discussed at the meeting of October 3, 2019:
- On replacing the position of the head of the department of criminal and legal disciplines.
- About consideration of the attestation materials Kolesnikova MV for the academic title of Associate Professor of the Department of Administrative, Economic Law and Financial and Economic Security.
- Results of student success in the spring semester 2018-2019
- Results of the work of the student scientific society of the Institute of Law, the results of the participation of students of the Institute of Law in the All-Ukrainian Olympiads and competitions of the GDR in 2018-2019. and definition of the main directions of work in 2019 – 2020
- The results of the autumn introductory campaign for graduate school.
- Listening to the reports of graduate students and NDI applicants
- Approval of the regulation on the laboratory of the Department of Administrative, Economic Law and Financial and Economic Security of the Educational-Scientific Institute of Law.
The following issues were discussed at the meeting on September 5, 2019:
- Approval of the work plan of the Scientific Council of the Scientific Research Institute of Law for 2019-2020
- The results of the work on the formation of a contingent of persons attending all educational levels and courses, the main tasks for 2019-2020.